The Morgan Hill Youth Sports Alliance is a 501c3 organization committed to increasing the opportunity and experience of children in the Morgan Hill Area who are participating or want to participate in sports.
We achieve this goal through the following ways:
- Providing financial assistance to local youth and their families
- Facilitating cooperative efforts between local sports leagues
- Building sustainable community coordination between local sports organizations, local sports businesses, city parks and recreation staff, local sports commissions and other non-profit entities.
- Facilitating the development and operation of sports facilities
MHYSA was created in 1997, since the installation of a new board in November 2008, MHYSA has:
- Reestablished local youth sports organization participation in MHYSA
- Established an Advisory Council to help guide MHYSA activities
- Delivered a high quality flag football program to the community
- Assisted with the development of CMH Field Use and Field Rate Policies
- Provided $2,500 in sports financial assistance to MHUSD students
- Created an on line community sports calendar
- Established of a community bike and skate club
- Partnered with key organizations to create the Home Field Program with Orchard Valley Soccer, Pop Warner Raiders Football & Cheer, South County Outlaws Youth Lacrosse, and the Silicon Valley Stallions Cricket Club.